Divorce under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955: A petition for a mutual divorce can be filed if you and your spouse have decided to part your ways legally. In case you file for divorce and the other party is not willing to get a divorce, it is called, Contested Divorce .

Required conditions under section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act:

(i) Husband and wife should have been living separately for a minimum period of one year.

(ii) Both are unable to live together.

(iii) Both have mutually agreed that the marriage should be dissolved.

Only under above mentioned circumstances, a Divorce by Mutual consent can be filed.

Get a lawyer for queries related to Divorce

Tags: Best criminal lawyers in Noida, Best Divorce lawyers in Noida, Best Civil Lawyers in Greater Noida, Best criminal lawyers in Greater Noida, Law firms in Delhi/NCR, Free Legal Advice India

Need Legal Support
Online Consulting
Post Documents

How we are working

Take a Tour

Case Investigation

Our Team in workroom investigate each and every query posted, discuss and collect various opinion from Advocates.

Read more
Cases Fighting

If workroom decide to fight for our customers, then we help our customer to find best advocate.

Read more
Legal Analysis

Also our workroom having a close look and analyse the progress of case, so we can help our customers.

Read more
Legal Help

If workroom found there is no litigation required, then our team suggest the legal help to our customers.

Read more

Legal Help Anytime Anywhere

Just Whatsapp at (+91) 9821091807